Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Dark in the Wolf's Maw

I have a story coming up in the MLP chapbook series, which I'm really excited about. Last month, the series featured stories by Molly Gaudry, Elizabeth Ellen, and Ryan Call. Each one of these stories was amazing and totally different. It's a really cool press and so I hope you might consider getting a subscription, which is pretty darn cheap. For 36 bucks, you get a six-month subscription (three chapbooks per month). If that wasn't enough, you also get a copy of Molly Gaudry's novella, We Take Me Apart. How can you go wrong?
You can also buy my individual story (please buy my story) here. It's only three dollars. The story has a wolf and seahorses and x-rays and a winged heart and barium shakes and surgical instruments. Trust me, you'll like it.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I bought Kevin's story. Yay!

Jon Steinhagen said...

My envelope of three MLP stories arrived this week (I've only been a subscriber since June), and I, too, have come to look forward to these gems on a monthly basis. I keep them in an old lap desk I use for writing whenever the laptop loses its allure. They've all been wonderful treasures. "Wolf's Maw" is probably the most visceral and evocative story of Kevin's I've read; it made me wish for a volume of "fairytales" as reimagined by Kevin Wilson.

Write on!