Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Corduroy Mtn.

I received my copy of Corduroy Mtn. a few weeks ago and I finally had the chance to read the entire issue and it's pretty amazing.  The care that went into the making of this journal makes me feel very lucky to be included.  The covers are each uniquely hand stamped.  There's a broadsheet of an Eric Amling poem that I've read several times and find something quotable each time.  There's work by heavyweights like Shane Jones, Blake Butler, Jac Jemc (between her piece in this issue and her ML Press story, I'm going to be looking out for her name in every journal I come across), and James Iredell.  Carl Annarummo also runs The Greying Ghost Press and the online version of Corduroy Mtn. that I've also enjoyed.  There are only 55 copies, so grab one while you have a chance.  

3 comments:

Shane Jones said...

"heavyweight."

K. Wilson said...

I was going to say "captains of industry" but decided to go with "heavyweights" after some consideration.

Shane Jones said...

captains of industry is pretty good too.